The Everything U.S. Constitution Book: An easy-to-understand explanation of the foundation of American government
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Debates over constitutional rights impact you every day as an American citizen. But do you know what the U.S. Constitution actually says? This accessible guide contains the complete text of the Constitution, with short, descriptive margin notes throughout. Articles and amendments are then analyzed in depth to help you comprehend the basis of democracy.
This valuable handbook covers:
- How the articles and amendments were drafted
- Insight into the intentions of the creators and the sources they used
- Controversial interpretations and Supreme Court decisions
- How the Constitution affects citizens every day
- The Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, and unratified Constitutional amendments
This book walks you through the history of this essential document and shows how it has guided lawmakers and judges for more than 200 years. This unbiased look at the Constitution will help you feel confident in your knowledge of this all-important document, gain a firmer understanding of how our government works, and put context around today's most pressing issues.
- F+W Media, May 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: