The Everything Root Cellaring Book: Learn to store, cook, and preserve fresh produce all year round!
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
There's an old-fashioned solution to the problem of fresh produce going bad. Store fruits and veggies in a root cellar or other cold storage location! This book provides you with step-by-step plans on how to build a root cellar--or utilize the one you've got. Professional farmer Catherine Abbott teaches you:
- How to effectively organize your root cellar
- Where to store fruits and vegetables in unconventional places
- What the best fruits and vegetables are for storing
- Ways to preserve, dry, and freeze a variety of foods to enjoy all winter long
- Recipes for fresh fruits, berries, veggies, and herbs to cook all year round
Featuring illustrations for building root cellars as well as a full nutritional breakdown for all 150 recipes, you will love this comprehensive guide. Before long, you'll know how to provide yourself and your family with great nutritious foods all year long!
- F+W Media, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: