The Everything Parent's Guide to Dealing with Bullies: From playground teasing to cyber bullying, all you need to ensure your child's safety and happiness
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Mocking. Namecalling. Physical aggression. These experiences are all forms of bullying that can wreak havoc on a child's self-esteem, safety, and general happiness. Both parents of bullied children and parents of bullies and are in a difficult situation: They want to protect their children and control their behavior without making the problem worse. Parents need a comprehensive, up-to-date guide to ensure that their children's education and quality of life are not compromised. This book helps parents learn to:
- Recognize the signs of bullying
- Find out where bullying is taking place--at school, at a friend's house, or on the Internet
- Understand the differences between bullying among boys and girls
- Teach social skills and assertiveness techniques
- Communicate with the parents of bullies
- Get support from teachers, counselors, and other school administrators
- Handle bullying situations involving children with special needs
- F+W Media, June 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: