The Everything Low Cholesterol Book, 2nd Edition: All you need to control your cholesterol and live a longer, healthier life
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Lowering your high cholesterol involves more than just taking medication or trying to eat more healthfully. What you need is a complete lifestyle overhaul. In The Everything Low Cholesterol Book, 2nd Edition, Dr. Murdoc Khaleghi outlines the changes that can mean the difference between life or death, including:
- How your cholesterol influences the likelihood of heart disease
- What dietary changes you can make to lower your cholesterol
- Why some cholesterol is actually good
- How your family history of cholesterol can be a contributing factor
- The benefits of exercising at a moderate level
- F+W Media, November 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: