The Everything Job Interview Book
All you need to stand out in today's competitive job market
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A job interview can be both terrifying and exciting; interviewees are always eager to put their best foot forward and make a great impression. However, many aspects of this fairly typical business procedure have changed in recent times, and job-hopefuls need to change, too! The Everything Job Interview Book, 3rd Edition is the ultimate manual for today's job-hunter, no matter what their work experience includes, with professional advice on:
- job hunting and networking;
- how to successfully use social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn;
- pre-interview prep work and practice questions;
- what to wear, how to prepare, and when to arrive;
- answering difficult questions honestly and professionally;
- and post-interview follow-up procedures and etiquette.
- F+W Media, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: