The Everything Guide to Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Professional, reassuring advice for coping with the disorder - at work, at home, and in your family
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Narcissistic Personality Disorder, often mistaken for a too-big ego or inflated self-esteem, is in actuality a severe psychological condition that ruins marriages, social relationships, work environments, and the sufferer's own sense of self. Although perceived as self-confident and arrogant, narcissists are really victims of devastatingly low self-esteem and insecurity. The Everything Guide to Narcissistic Personality Disorder is a comprehensive resource for readers who need guidance, including information on:
- Identifying the symptoms in themselves and their loved ones
- Different types of narcissists
- Living with a narcissistic (one-way) relationship
- Treatment options and methods
- Preventing narcissism in children and young adults
- Recovering from a narcissistic relationship with a parent, spouse, or friend
- F+W Media, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: