The Everything Grow Your Own Vegetables Book
Your Complete Guide to planting, tending, and harvesting vegetables
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Vine-ripened tomatoes. Succulent squash. Plump cucumbers.
Growing vegetables is a rewarding and cost-effective way to eat better for less. Yet many don't know where to start. Author and farmer Catherine Abbott answers questions like:
- What is the best way to maximize my garden space?
- How do I get started growing food to sustain my family?
- Can I grow vegetables inside my house?
- How can I tell if my vegetables are primed for eating?
- Will I really save money by growing my own?
- F+W Media, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: