The Everything Grow Your Own Vegetables Book
Your Complete Guide to planting, tending, and harvesting vegetables
- List Price$15.95
- Your price$12.79
Save $3.16 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Vine-ripened tomatoes. Succulent squash. Plump cucumbers.
Growing vegetables is a rewarding and cost-effective way to eat better for less. Yet many don't know where to start. Author and farmer Catherine Abbott answers questions like:
- What is the best way to maximize my garden space?
- How do I get started growing food to sustain my family?
- Can I grow vegetables inside my house?
- How can I tell if my vegetables are primed for eating?
- Will I really save money by growing my own?
- F+W Media, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: