The European Union as a Global Actor
- List Price$57.95
- Your price$52.19
Save $5.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 24000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This comprehensive, up to date and theoretically informed text examines the full range of the European Union's external relations including the Common Foreign and Security Policy. It look at the increasingly important part the EU plays in global politics. The authors argue that the EU's significance cannot be grasped by making comparisons with traditional states. Issues covered include:
· the status, coherence, consistency and roles of the EU as an actor, and what being an actor means in practice.
· how the field of trade relations forms the basis of the EUs activities
· the EU in global environmental diplomacy, North-South relations and in relation to the Mediterranean and East/Central Europe
· the EUs controversial relationship to the Common Foreign and Security Policy and defence.
- Taylor and Francis, March 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: