The Encyclopedia of Healing Points: The Home Guide to Acupoint Treatment
The Home Guide to Acupoint Treatment
- #4 in Nonfiction, Health & Well Being, Health, Alternative & Holistic Health, Acupressure & Acupuncture
- #16 in Nonfiction, Health & Well Being, Health, Alternative & Holistic Health, Massage & Reflexotherapy
- #18 in Nonfiction, Health & Well Being, Medical, Alternative & Holistic Medicine, Holistic Medicine
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$19.99
Save $4.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A complete home health guide for treating more than 150 common illnesses with the stimulation of acupressure points
• Provides treatment points for conditions ranging from diabetes and heart problems to insomnia and stage fright
• Offers a safe and effective alternative, or supplement, to standard allopathic medical treatment and pharmaceuticals
A safe and effective technique for finding relief from pain and illness--be it a cold or flu, asthma or arthritis--is, quite literally, right at your fingertips. We have all experienced how the simple power of touch can bring such comfort and relief. Massaging specific healing points used in acupressure directs this powerful energy in a way that stimulates the body’s own natural healing ability.
Illustrated in full color, The Encyclopedia of Healing Points presents a complete guide for treating more than 150 diseases and disorders--from chronic conditions such as arthritis, diabetes, and heart problems to more minor problems such as tinnitus, insomnia, and stage fright. Each treatment protocol includes Dr. Dalet’s guidance on how acupressure can best help the situation--whether it is capable of completely curing a condition or whether it should be used in conjunction with other healing modalities. A valuable resource for any home, the acupressure treatments presented in this book can provide immediate relief to pain and injuries as well as be used preventively. Most important, they offer an effective method of self-care and a way to provide comfort and relief to ailing loved ones--especially the delicate immune systems of children.
In addition to the commonly known and prescribed acupressure points, Dr. Dalet includes important new acupoints discovered by contemporary Chinese medical researchers that address ailments resulting from our more sedentary lifestyles and use of computers, such as obesity and eye strain. He also recommends the most effective options for stimulating the points, including devices for electrical stimulation.
- Inner Traditions/Bear & Company, August 2010
Healing Arts Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: