The Encyclopedia of Elder Care
The Comprehensive Resource on Geriatric and Social Care, Second Edition
- List Price$214.99
- Your price$193.49
Save $21.50 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 86800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Focusing on the broad but practical notions of how to care for the patient, The Encyclopedia of Elder Care, a state-of-the-art resource features nearly 300 articles, written by experts in the field. Multidisciplinary by nature, all aspects of clinical care of the elderly are addressed. Coverage includes acute and chronic disease, home care including family-based care provisions, nursing home care, rehabilitation, health promotion, disease prevention, education, case management, social services, assisted living, advance directives, palliative care, and much more! Each article concludes with specialty web site listings to help direct the reader to further resources.
- Features new to this second edition:
- More extensive use of on-line resources for further information on topics
- Thoroughly updated entries and references
- Inclusion of current research in geriatrics reflecting evidence-based practice
- New topics, including Assisted Living, Nursing Home Managed Care, Self-Neglect, Environmental Modifications (Home & Institution), Technology, Neuropsychological Assessment, Psychoactive Medications, Pain--Acute and Chronic
- Springer Publishing Company, October 2007
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: