The Elbow and Its Disorders
- List Price$340.99
- Your price$306.89
Save $34.10 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 137200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A must-have resource for any orthopaedic library, the latest edition of this technique-focused guide to the elbow has been revised and updated to give you even more coverage of trauma, arthroscopy, soft tissue injury, and joint replacement. The new full-color illustrations and online access to 43 video clips of exams and procedures performed by experts visually enhance an already great resource for both the novice becoming familiar with elbow anatomy and biomechanics and the seasoned surgeon treating difficult elbow problems.
- Features a technique-focused style and emphasis so you can provide the best hands-on care for your patients.
- Presents authoritative guidance from leading experts.
- Covers basic science through practical clinical application for a comprehensive look at the elbow.
- Features expanded coverage of key topics in trauma, soft tissue procedures, and joint replacement technique to keep you up to date on the latest advances.
- Supplements the text with new full-color-photos, illustrations, and diagrams for a more instructive and visually appealing approach.
- Includes 39 video clips (over 2 hours) of exams and procedures-such as calcific tendonitis and RCR margin convergence-performed by the experts online for step-by-step guidance.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: