The CRM Handbook
A Business Guide to Customer Relationship Management
by Jill Dyché
- List Price$51.99
- Your price$41.59
Save $10.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 21600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
To compete in today's competitive marketplace, customer focus is no longer simply nice to have—it's a fundamental mandate. This book is a manager's best friend, providing both a primer and a how-to guide to defining and implementing Customer Relationship Management. It shows you:
- The various roles CRM plays in business, and why it's more important than ever
- The range of CRM applications and uses, from sales force automation to campaign management to e-CRM and beyond
- The context of some of the popular CRM buzzwords
- The differences between CRM and business intelligence, and why they're symbiotic
- Why the customer-relationship failure rate is so high, and how to avoid becoming another CRM statistic
- Case studies of visionary companies who've done CRM the right way
- Pearson Education, August 2001
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: