The Complete Single Father: Reassuring Answers to Your Most Challenging Situations
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Being a single parent is a tough job no matter who you are, but if you're a single dad, you likely feel you've entered a strange, new world. Whether your kids are 12 months old or 12 years old, the tips and advice in this comprehensive guide will make the little tricks of parenting feel like second nature to you. Authors Elaine Fantle Shimberg and her son, single father Michael Shimberg, show you how to:
- Make your house (or apartment) a home
- Juggle your work and personal schedule with that of your kids
- Co-parent with your ex for the kids' sake
- Handle special circumstances if you're a widower
- Celebrate holidays and deal with in-laws
- Raise daughters, both youngsters and teens
- Cook foods your kids will eat
- Field common childhood maladies
- Date again
With The Complete Single Father, you'll have everything you need to enjoy your kids while maintaining a stable environment and reducing stress for all involved--without losing your sense of humor!
- F+W Media, October 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: