The Complete Idiot's Guide to Organizing Your Life, 5th Edition
The popular guide that makes organizing a breeze.
In today's fast-paced, complex society, it's crucial to find ways to increase productivity, simplify, and stay sane. The fifth edition of this highly successful guide emphasizes how organization helps people survive tough times, assists them with life's challenges, and can lead to a happier, more peaceful life. New in this edition are: green organizing; getting things done in the electronic age; and loads of new products that help people organize.
- Offers up-to-date information, a reading appendix, and new resources
- Fifth edition with an expanded focus on simple living, a popular topic even before the recession, plus green organizing and organizing in the electronic age
- Timeless themes of saving money and reducing stress
- Download a sample chapter
- DK Publishing, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: