The Chronic Sinusitis Cure
by Phil Nicolay
Orally consumed bacteria will not reach the sinuses, to eliminate that fungus.
To CURE, Not just treat, Chronic Sinusitis it is beneficial to have the following information:
* The most effective types of "Friendly" Bacteria.
* Easy, detailed application instructions.
* Parallels between the cure for Chronic Sinusitis and cures for other similar afflictions.
* The history of the development of the cure.
The cure eliminates your postnasal drip, congestion, headaches, swelling, diminished sense of smell and drainage down the back of the throat.
Mayo Clinic Research determined that Fungus Causes Chronic Sinusitis.
"Friendly" Bacteria may also impede the onset of Acute Sinusitis, by negatively impacting "bad" bacteria.
“Friendly” bacteria produce lactic acid and hydrogen peroxide as part of their life cycle:
* lactic acid creates an anti fungal environment, in addition to inhibiting the growth of a variety of disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
* hydrogen peroxide acts against the disease-causing bacteria and viruses to reduce infection.
* “Friendly” bacteria starve the fungus by eating the same food.
* “Friendly” bacteria colonize on the walls of the sinuses effectively crowding out the fungus.
Existing over the counter sinus treatments "only treat" the symptoms. They are not natural sinusitis cures that control the fungus that causes chronic sinusitis.
* antihistamines – Are mainly used to dry up sinus drainage.
* saline Solutions – Are mainly used to rinse out the sinuses.
* decongestants – Are mainly used to relieve nasal congestion.
The knowledge that fungus, not bacteria, is the cause of chronic sinusitis is the basis of the cure for Chronic Sinusitis.
This is a Cure Not a treatment for Chronic Sinusitis.
- Phil Nicolay, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: