The Childhood Bipolar Disorder Answer Book
Practical Answers to the Top 300 Questions Parents Ask
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How does bipolar disorder affect learning? Is there a cure? Is this a fad diagnosis? How do I handle manipulation? How can I prevent relapses? Should I use alternative treatments? How can I parent effectively?
"We are certain that all parents whose children struggle with bipolar disorder will find this book indispensable."
- Demitri F. Papolos, MD, and Janice Papolos, authors of The Bipolar Child
Co-written by a doctor and a mother whose children live with bipolar disorder, The Childhood Bipolar Disorder Answer Book explains confusing medical lingo and provides straightforward answers to all your pressing questions about treatment, parenting strategies, and everything else.
- How is childhood bipolar disorder different from an adult onset?
- What are the earliest symptoms?
- Why is my child so irritable?
- How young can these symptoms manifest?
- Should all family members be evaluated for bipolar disorder?
- Will my child lead a normal life?
Written in an easy-to-read Q&A format, The Childhood Bipolar Disorder Answer Book helps you understand and accept your child and develop a plan for success.
- Sourcebooks, August 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: