The Casserole Queens Make-a-Meal Cookbook
Mix and Match 100 Casseroles, Salads, Sides, and Desserts
Casseroles, meet your match!
Crystal Cook and Sandy Pollock are shaking things up. The sassy duo—also known as the Casserole Queens—creates one-dish wonders that solve dinnertime conundrums everywhere. Now these ladies are breaking out of the 9 x 13-inch mold with fresh sides and salads that will round out weeknight meals. In The Casserole Queens Make-a-Meal Cookbook, you will find 100 recipes that you can mix and match as you please, with plenty of make-ahead tips so that you can always be prepared.
Need to pull together dinner in a flash? Check! Need to plan an elegant meal for the in-laws? Check! Need to cook and successfully transport a dish to a party? Check! In this book, you’ll find:
• 46 make-from-scratch casseroles, 37 salads and sides, 13 quick-fix desserts, and more
• Gluten-free and diabetic-friendly recipes (you’d never know it!)
• Plenty of satisfying vegetarian main dishes
• A chapter of recipes using seven ingredients or fewer—most of which are likely already in your pantry
• Variations, freezing tips, and serving ideas galore
Whether you are looking to make dinner tonight, a potluck crowd-pleaser, or a fix-and-freeze dish to save for later, The Casserole Queens Make-a-Meal Cookbook has everything you need to prepare a delicious homemade meal.
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, August 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: