WHAT ED HOLLINGSWORTH KNOWS ABOUT THE LADY IN 308:
1. She's a very slow housepainter. (What's she really doing?)
2. She keeps a pair of binoculars on her windowsill. (Who's she spying on?)
3. She never, ever flirts. (Why?)
4. She has big, hunky male friends who show up at the most inopportune moments. (Lovers?)
5. She would make a perfect bride-if only she'd stop refusing to date!
Ed cam to Apartment 308 to evict his scofflaw tenant-but now all he wants to do is make Marcia Phillips his own!
- Harlequin, July 2011
Harlequin Treasury-Silhouette Yours Truly 90s
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: