Wayne Vanwyck is on a mission.
A leading Business Transition Coach, he is alarmed that literally millions of boomer business owners intend to retire in the next ten years but only 7 percent of them have a written succession plan.
This means a tsunami of business selloffs is looming on the horizon.
Vanwyck points out that business owners who don't plan their business transition now may have to kiss all their creativity, passion, and hard work goodbye as they face a market glutted with businesses for sale and scant few buyers. But he also says that those who do start planning their transition can increase the value of their business, increase their profitability today, and keep their options open.
In The Business Transition Crisis he offers practical advice for you, including how you can:
- Sort out your personal and professional transition options
- Prepare your business, your employees, and yourself for transition
- Build an "A" team of advisors who will make transition easier and more profitable
- Create a business plan that makes sense now and multiplies the valuation later
- Take a sabbatical as a test run for retirement
- Leave a legacy that you can be proud of
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: