The Business Forecasting Deal
Exposing Myths, Eliminating Bad Practices, Providing Practical Solutions
- Your price$32.99
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Practical-nontechnical-solutions to the problems of business forecasting
Written in a nontechnical style, this book provides practical solutions to common business forecasting problems, showing you how to think about business forecasting in the context of uncertainty, randomness and process performance.
- Addresses the philosophical foundations of forecasting
- Raises awareness of fundamental issues usually overlooked in pursuit of the perfect forecast
- Introduces a new way to think about business forecasting, focusing on process efficiency and the elimination of worst practices
- Provides practical approaches for the non-statistical problems forecasters face
- Illustrates Forecast Value Added (FVA) Analysis for identifying waste in the forecasting process
Couched in the context of uncertainty, randomness, and process performance, this book offers new, innovative ideas for resolving your business forecasting problems.
- Wiley, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: