The British Political Process
by Tony Wright
- List Price$63.95
- Your price$57.59
Save $6.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 26400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
British Political Process: An Introduction is an exciting new text for students which clearly and simply explains the workings of the British political system. Written by those close to the political process, it provides an authoritative, reliable and manageable guide to understanding all the key elements of government and politics in Britain. It begins by placing British politics in context and then explores those areas which feature on British Politics courses.
Benefits to students include:
* an exploration of the key areas, including: the constitution; elections; parties; pressure groups and lobbying; media; parliament; Whitehall; the Prime Minister and Ministers; the EU; devolution; and the future of British politics
* government documents which give unique insights into actual political processes, as well as figures, cartoons and tables which illustrate and summarise information and statistics in an accessible way
* appendices provide useful information such as: a glossary of terms; a chronology of events; a digest of facts; and a guide to politics on the internet
* a knowledgeable and experienced team of writers who offer a unique insight into British political processes.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: