The Book of Kink
Sex Beyond the Missionary
How to get your Fifty Shades on...
For anyone who’s felt...inspired...after reading Fifty Shades of Grey, The Book of Kink both entertains and enlightens, showing you the who, what, where, why, and how of kink.
People everywhere are into kinky sex. For some, it's a way to spice up a withered sex life; for others, it's a way of life. No matter how or why we do it, kinky sex is as old as Adam and Eve and as commonplace as your next-door neighbor. For example, did you know:
- Japan organized the largest orgy ever caught on tape, featuring 500 participants?
- A Berlin hotel offers different rooms dedicated to kinky sex, including one with a coffin?
- Those who are into having sex with an armpit have a fetish called axillism?
- There is a university dedicated entirely to love and sex called the Loveology University?
The Book of Kink is an entertaining and enlightening look into all things beyond the pale when it comes to sex. Exploring everything from equipment, sex classes, sex parties, and porn to the who, what, where, when, why, and how of kink, it delves into fetishes, turn-ons, role-playing, and how the Internet has put a new spin on kinkiness. It is an X-rated romp through cultural and social history and contemporary mores.
Whether you're appalled to learn that people actually do this or are relieved to find out that you're not the only one, you'll never see sex the same way again.
- Penguin Publishing Group, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: