The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook
- List Price$98.95
- Your price$89.09
Save $9.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 40400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook — winner of a 2013 Highly Commended BMA Medical Book Award for Internal Medicine — has been an essential resource in the hematology, transfusion and immunogenetics fields since its first publication in the late 1990s.The third edition of The Blood Group Antigen FactsBook has been completely revised, updated and expanded to cover all 33 blood group systems. It blends scientific background and clinical applications and provides busy researchers and clinicians with at-a-glance information on over 330 blood group antigens, including history and information on terminology, expression, chromosomal assignment, carrier molecular description, functions, molecular bases of antigens and phenotypes, effect of enzymes/chemicals, clinical significance, disease associations and key references.
- Highly Commended 2013 BMA Medical Book Award for Internal Medicine
- Includes more than 330 entries on blood group antigens in individual factsheets
- Offers a logical and concise catalogue structure for each antigen in an improved interior design for quick reference
- Written by three international experts from the field of immunohematology and transfusion medicine
- Elsevier Science, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: