The Better Way to Care for Your Baby
A Week-by-Week Illustrated Companion for Parenting and Protecting Your Child Using the Latest and Sa
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you ever wished your newborn came with an owner’s manual The Better Way to Care for Your Baby is it. Nationally recognized pregnancy and baby care expert Robin Elise Weiss, L.C.C.E, ICCE, provides sage advice for your biggest concerns regarding your baby’s growth and development, as well as solutions to everyday issues such as feeding, sleeping, and playtime.
Broken down in a helpful month-by-month format each chapter includes:
- Multiple quick-references - handy checklists of what to know and do and baby data about how your newborn is growing
- What to Watch For sections - that address any potential complications or concerns including what you can handle yourself and when you should call your doctor
- Baby Skills - key milestones and cues you should watch for in your baby including reflexes, eye contact, and verbal and physical responses
- Mama Moments - to help you take care of yourself as you take care of your new baby
More than 150 full-color photos and illustrations give you plenty of visual references and step-by-step instructions. You’ll also get the latest information on hot, and widely debated, topics such as infant feeding, allergies, immunizations, developmental play, and more.
- Fair Winds Press, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: