The Belly Fat Diet Cookbook: 105 Easy and Delicious Recipes to Lose Your Belly, Shed Excess Weight, Improve Health
by John Chatham
Getting rid of belly fat is not about doing hundreds of crunches; it's about what you eat.
In THE BELLY FAT DIET COOKBOOK, best-selling health and nutrition author John Chatham blasts the myths surrounding belly fat, and shows you how to finally get a flat stomach. The groundbreaking research in The Belly Fat Diet Cookbook reveals a science-based approach to healthful eating and looking good that doesn't involve starving yourself. The Belly Fat Diet Cookbook provides delicious, easy-to-follow recipes, and teaches you how to eat more and still achieve a flat belly.
• Get more than 100 satisfying, delicious recipes that will help you melt away belly fat, including Chicken Stir Fry, Almond Encrusted Salmon, and a delicious Berry Parfait.
• Use the Belly Fat Diet Shopping Guide to minimize your intake of sugar and processed carbohydrates.
• Read about the many myths behind the causes of belly fat, and why scientific research has proven these myths to be wrong.
• Learn the dangers of excess belly fat, from its harmful impacts on your liver to increasing your risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, dementia, and stroke.
- Callisto Media Inc., February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: