The Australian Crime File 3: Notorious True Crime Stories
by Paul B. Kidd
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.99
Save $1.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Hours more entertaining reading from the biggest ever collection of true crime stories.
• Here Comes the Judge – Was retired Chief Justice Marcus Einfeld deliberately dishonest or was it all just a mistake?
• Australia’s Dumbest Conman – How Peter Foster, Australia’s ‘International Man of Mischief’ wound up in jail on three continents.
• Who Framed the Mickelbergs? – The extraordinary story behind WA’s huge gold heist and the innocent men who went to jail over it.
• The Shootout at Dangar Place – Drug dealer Warren Lanfranchi is shot dead by police officer. Was it self-protection or ‘suicide by cop’?.
• The Jury’s Still Out On Sir Joh – Could it be possible that the bible bashing, peanut farmer Premier could fix a jury? You decide.
• Australia’s First Chicago Style Gangland Hit – It did happen in Australia. A gangster machine-gunned to death in a Sydney street.
• Is Child Killer Derek Percy The Wanda Beach Killer? – Evidence indicates that jailed child killer Percy could solve our most enduring murder mystery.
• The Love-struck Jailer – Here’s a twist; the jailer helps break her convict lover out so they can be happy together ever after. Not so!
- Echo Publishing, May 2012
The Five Mile Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: