The Art of Voice Acting
The Craft and Business of Performing for Voiceover
- List Price$32.95
- Your price$29.69
Save $3.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 14000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
From basic acting techniques and exercises for keeping the voice in top condition, to marketing and promotion of the actor, The Art of Voice Acting covers it all. Now in its fifth edition, this essential book is packed with expert advice on job opportunities and career management tips; it is the ideal resource for anyone wanting to maximize their success in the industry. Complete with a companion website and QR codes that link directly to additional material such as audio for every script included in the book, more exercises, and voice relaxation techniques, this is the complete package that gives voiceover actors, and those in related fields, a clear, no-nonsense introduction to the business and art of voice acting.
New and updated in this edition:
- All new scripts and voice exercises
- More voice and acting techniques
- Coverage of new trends, including online demos and online auditions
- Additional coverage of audiobooks and new information on home studio technology
- All new contributions from some of the top voice talent in the world
- Taylor and Francis, August 2014
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: