The Art of Multiprocessor Programming, Revised Reprint
- List Price$73.95
- Your price$66.59
Save $7.36 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 30400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Revised and updated with improvements conceived in parallel programming courses, The Art of Multiprocessor Programming is an authoritative guide to multicore programming. It introduces a higher level set of software development skills than that needed for efficient single-core programming. This book provides comprehensive coverage of the new principles, algorithms, and tools necessary for effective multiprocessor programming. Students and professionals alike will benefit from thorough coverage of key multiprocessor programming issues.
- This revised edition incorporates much-demanded updates throughout the book, based on feedback and corrections reported from classrooms since 2008
- Learn the fundamentals of programming multiple threads accessing shared memory
- Explore mainstream concurrent data structures and the key elements of their design, as well as synchronization techniques from simple locks to transactional memory systems
- Visit the companion site and download source code, example Java programs, and materials to support and enhance the learning experience
- Elsevier Science, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: