The Animation Business Handbook
Today, animation is more prevalent than ever in television, films, video games, and the Internet. Karen Raugust has created a much needed, comprehensive look at the entire business. She shows in detail how a successful animation studio or entrepreneur operates, describes the process of developing an animation property from the concept stage through the finished product, and outlines business methods used to create and sell animated media.
Topics covered include:
* Distribution, sales, and marketing methods
* Financing, budgeting, costs and revenue opportunities
* The creation of ancillary entertainment and merchandise
* Animation in international markets.
The Animation Business Handbook is the quintessential reference for anyone in or considering entering the animation industry.
- St. Martin's Press, September 2004
St. Martin's Press
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: