The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing (for Indie Authors)
In this business essential for the Digital Publishing professional, Indie Authors will learn the hands-on marketing strategies they never teach you in a creative writing course. These immutable laws are your guideposts on the road to success in the Digital Publishing industry. Choose to read the signs along the way or ignore them at your own risk. The 22 Immutable Laws of Marketing (for Indie Authors) will remain immutable with or without you.
* Learn how to apply the Law of Leadership and Law of Focus to make your unique Author Voice into a secret weapon.
* Learn how the Law of Duality and Law of Opposites can move you up the product ladder for your category.
* Learn what 3 things from the Law of Sacrifice can save you when the Law of Unpredictability comes into play.
* Learn how to calculate the cost and lead time for production of your next book in applying the Law of Resources.
- Sarah R. Yoffa, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: