Are you an employee stuck in a career rut? Are you a student looking to get the right start? Or do you just want to create a better you? In The 10Ks of Personal Branding, author Kaplan Mobray offers ten must-know insights to building your personal brand.
In this inspiring guide, learn how to focus your life's goals with your life's actions to create a powerful package called "you." Filled with easy-to-follow instructions and valuable tips on developing your personal brand, this guide explains the10Ks of personal branding:
- Know thyself
- Know what you want to be known for
- Know how to be consistent
- Know how to accept failure as part of building your personal brand
- Know how to communicate your personal brand attributes
- Know how to create your own opportunities
- Know and master the art of connection
- Know that silence is not an option
- Know your expectations, not your limitations
- Know why you are doing what you are doing today and how it will shape where you are headed tomorrow
These principles can change your life, give you focus, propel your career, and take you to a much greater place.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: