Thank God It's Monday!
How to Create a Workplace You and Your Customers Love
- #14377 in Business & Finance
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Thank God It’s Monday! is about loving what you’re doing and creating massive results. Roxanne Emmerich introduces you to two CEOs: one desperately struggling to stay afloat and another who’s discovered a better route to growth and profitability. As you join them both on their journey, you’ll gain valuable insights for jumpstarting positive change from anywhere in the organization, replacing dysfunctional organizational behaviors with passion and creativity, overcoming setbacks and making vision and values actually work!
Whether you’re on the front line, in an office, or running the show, you’ll see how to:
• Replace dysfunctional behaviors with passion and creativity
• Overcome setbacks with a “bring it on” attitude
• Breathe results-generating life into vision and values
• Think big and make big things happen
Thank God It’s Monday! presents a unique approach that makes an impact on three groups at once:
• Employees discover how to win at work and love their work
• Companies turn around results quickly and profoundly
• Customers experience a powerful and visible commitment to their success
You will shift from a “why we can’t” to a “how we can” workplace...in one day! Your customers will go crazy about you. You will find yourself loving to go to work where everyone exclaims, Thank God It’s Monday!
- Pearson Education, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: