- List Price$47.99
- Your price$38.39
Save $9.60 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
• Understanding automated testing and TDD
• Building effective automated testing workflows
• Testing code for both browsers and servers (using Node.js)
• Using TDD to build cleaner APIs, better modularized code, and more robust software
• Writing testable code
• Using test stubs and mocks to test units in isolation
• Continuously improving code through refactoring
• Walking through the construction and automated testing of fully functional software
The accompanying Web site, tddjs.com, contains all of the book’s code listings and additional resources.
- Pearson Education, September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: