Creating, Capturing, and Protecting Value
- List Price$97.95
- Your price$88.19
Save $9.76 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 40000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Recognizing the unique needs of the technology startup, Duening focuses on intellectual property development, funding, and marketing/selling more than other texts in this market. Extensive use of technology examples, case studies, and assignments keeps the book relevant and motivating for engineering students. A full supplements package, including instructor manual and lecture notes, makes it easy to get the course up and running.
* Rich in case studies, examples, and in-chapter elements that focus on the challenges of launching and operating a technology venture
* In-depth examination of intellectual property development, valuation, deal structuring, and equity preservation, issues of most relevance to technology start-ups
* Extensive discussion of technology management and continuous innovation as a competitive advantage
* Addresses the issue of leading, managing, motivating, and compensating technical workers
* More time on the fundamentals of marketing and selling, as these are elements of entrepreneurshipcommonly most neglected by engineers and scientists
- Elsevier Science, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: