What Every Leader Needs to Know
Talent wins games, but teamwork wins championships.
"Teamwork is always at the heart of great achievement," says New York Times best-selling author John C. Maxwell. "The question isn't whether teams add value. The question is whether we will acknowledge that fact and work to become better team players." This concise, power-packed game plan can help you create an environment that results in victory and fulfillment for the whole team. Learn to:
- Build a team that lasts
- Create positive energy on the team
- Harness a team's creativity
- Identify weak players who negatively impact a team
- Judge if the team can accomplish the dream
Everyone wants to be part of a winning team.
Now is your chance to build one!
- Thomas Nelson, November 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: