Teaching Tennis Volume 1
The Fundamentals of the Game (For Coaches, Players, and Parents)
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Teaching Tennis is a comprehensive book for players, coaches and parents to learn about the basics of tennis, how to teach tennis and how to solve problems concerning all aspects of the game. It is the first of three books, with Volume 1 containing the fundamentals of the game. The other two books contain subjects for teaching advanced and professional levels of play.
• Showing the fundamentals of the game
• A methodology and progression to teaching tennis
• Technical, Tactical, Physical and Mental chapters
• Information on all other aspects of the game
• Examples of the strokes with photo sequences
• How to make a training and tournament plan
• Common mistakes and how to fix them
• Extensive section on problem solving
• Drills and exercises
For more information, you may visit www.teachingtennisvolume1.com
- Xlibris US, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: