Teaching English Literature 16–19
An essential guide
- List Price$48.95
- Your price$44.09
Save $4.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 20400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Teaching English Literature 16 – 19 is an essential new resource that is suitable for use both as an introductory guide for those new to teaching literature and also as an aid to reflection and renewal for more experienced teachers. Using the central philosophy that students will learn best when actively engaged in discussion and encouraged to apply what they have learnt independently, this highly practical new text contains:
- discussion of the principles behind the teaching of literature at this level;
- guidelines on course planning, pedagogy, content and subject knowledge;
- advice on teaching literature taking into account a range of broader contexts, such as literary criticism, literary theory, performance, publishing, creative writing and journalism;
- examples of practical activities, worksheets and suggestions for texts;
- guides to available resources.
Aimed at English teachers, teacher trainees, teacher trainers and advisors, this resource is packed full of new and workable ideas for teaching all English literature courses.
- Taylor and Francis, July 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: