Teaching Business Education 14-19
- List Price$46.95
- Your price$42.29
Save $4.66 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 19600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Written in association with the EBEA, this authoritative text provides a comprehensive and insightful study of current curriculum development and classroom practice with business education. Up-to-date, practical and covering the very latest issues, it presents:
* Advice on planning courses and managing the curriculum
* The latest developments in 14-19
* Guidance on the emerging work-related curriculum
* A focus on key topics such as enterprise education, e-learning and citizenship
* A teacher-reviewed annotated resource guide of text-based and web-based resources.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2013
David Fulton Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: