Talking Sex With Your Kids: Keeping Them Safe and You Sane - By Knowing What They're Really Thinking
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Forget feeling embarrassed about having "the talk" with your kids. Research shows you're the one they want to hear from when it comes to sex ed. Now you have a unique advantage to getting through to your child as Amber Madison lets you in on what your kids are really thinking. As a twenty-six-year-old award-winning author and lecturer, she's taught thousands of parents how to approach kids so they'll really listen. Inside this helpful guide, you learn:
- How to get comfortable enough to be open with your children
- Everything you need to know about sexually transmitted diseases and contraception
- The best way to talk to girls
- The most successful way to get through to boys
- How to deal with the unexpected
- And most importantly, yes, your kids will listen to you
- F+W Media, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: