- List Price$15.00
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.01 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Join iTunes expert Kirk McElhearn as he helps you think like an iTunes power user so you can get the most out of your audio, video, and ebook collections in iTunes 10. You'll also learn the best ways to transfer media to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
In this question-and-answer format title, Kirk helps you appreciate and understand the process of bringing media into iTunes, tagging it, adding album artwork, and organizing it into playlists. Once you've become an import specialist and tagging genius, you can enjoy your music, movies, audiobooks, and ebooks, and more without hassles when it's time to find a particular item or when you want to do something special like sync a select subset of music to your iPod, create a party playlist, identify music you haven't heard in a while, listen to the chapters in an audiobook in the proper order, or get the most out of iTunes in the Cloud features, including iTunes Match.
Coupons in the back of the book help you save $5 off Equinux's SongGenie tool for adding missing metadata and $3 off Rogue Amoeba's Airfoil wireless audio streaming software.
Questions answered include:
- How can I use iTunes Match to share music with my family?
- How can I create a separate, smaller iTunes library for use with iTunes Match?
- How can I put an audiobook into my iTunes Match setup?
- How do I control sound quality when I import (rip) a music CD?
- What should I consider before I rip an audiobook CD?
- How do I turn on Genius?
- Where are good places to shop for digital music besides the iTunes Store?
- Which tags should I consider adding?
- How do I add lyrics to my tracks?
- How can I locate music that I haven't listened to in a while?
- What special things can I do with smart playlists?
- What AppleScripts can I use to extend iTunes?
- How do I share my iTunes library over a network?
- What can I print with iTunes?
- What's the best way to deal with my huge music library?
- TidBITS, January 2012
Take Control Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: