Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
A Companion to Rheumatology
- List Price$142.99
- Your price$128.69
Save $14.30 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 58000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This new companion to Hochberg et al.'s Rheumatology masterwork provides new insights into the causes, detection and therapy of this challenging disease. In this state-of-the-art resource, you'll find ‘one stop' coverage of all the latest scientific and clinical developments in SLE: new concepts in epidemiology, disease activity measures and outcomes; new concepts in immunoregulation, genetic and pathogenic mechanisms; new understanding and novel presentation of the processes of tissue/organ damage; comprehensive coverage of clinical features; and the very latest concepts in treatment.
- Provides the very latest understanding of the pathogenesis of SLE.
- Distills current understanding of the cellular, molecular, genetic and environmental factors that instigate and drive the disease.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of clinical features, including fatigue, organ system manifestations, overlap syndromes, infections, and more.
- Conveys the very latest understanding of mechanisms of tissue damage, including immune complexes, antibodies, and other mechanisms that lead to organ damage.
- Contains expert discussion of processes that are responsible for tissue injury - a hallmark of this text.
- Incorporates the latest treatment modalities, including steroids and non-steroidals, cytotoxic drug treatment, PAP's, and therapies on the horizon.
- Discusses the latest treatment options on disease modifying or disease controlling agents.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, February 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: