Suze Orman's Action Plan
New Rules for New Times
by Suze Orman
Times have changed and the rules have changed, but financial security is still the goal. Do you know how to get there?
There is a new reality out there—a new normal. What was once certain—that you would be able to retire comfortably, that you would pay for your kids’ education, that your home would appreciate in value—is no longer a sure thing. So much has changed on the financial landscape that it’s hard to know which moves are the right ones to make. Suze Orman’s million-copy bestselling financial action plan—fully revised and updated for 2010 and beyond—will show you the way.
NEW TIMES CALL FOR NEW RULES—AND THIS IS WHAT SUZE ORMAN’S ACTION PLAN DELIVERS:
• up-to-date information on new legislation that could affect how you will achieve your financial goals
• an explanation of new FICO practices, and a new strategy for dealing with credit card debt
• sound advice about rebuidling your retirement plan, and what to do if you’re already retired
• guidance on how to live within your means, and strategies to keep you on the path to achieving your goals in this new age of financial honesty
PLUS AN ALL-NEW CHAPTER ON KIDS AND MONEY—how to give your kids a solid financial education, no matter their age!
Download Suze Orman’s free Money Tool iPhone applicaton in the iTunes store.
From the Paperback edition.
- Random House Publishing Group, March 2010
Spiegel & Grau
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: