Supertrends of Future China
Billion Dollar Business Opportunities for China's Olympic Decade
- List Price$22.00
- Your price$20.89
Save $1.11 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Beijing Olympics in 2008 marks the beginning of an era of new business opportunities in China for 1.3 billion Chinese and the rest of the world. For investors, marketers, and businesspeople who want to understand the new drivers and business chances of the Chinese economy, Supertrends of Future China is the definitive guidebook. The authors — two experts with decades of experience in Asia and both corporate and entrepreneurial track records — introduce readers to China's ten supertrends: Value-adding and Innovating, Urbanizing and Servicing, Consuming and Aspiring, Inter-networking and e-Commercializing, Affluencing and Greening. These supertrends form the foundations of the best opportunities in the manufacturing, service, lifestyle, e-Commerce, telecommunications, finance, and environment industries during China's Olympic Decade.
This complete book of new China opportunities presents the latest information and analysis from a positive and objective angle, focusing on the potential for business success rather than finger-pointing and fear-mongering. Written by businesspeople for businesspeople, it is an essential book for anybody doing business, investing, or working in China. It will also appeal to general readers interested in China's social, economic, and environmental development.Contents:
- China, the Land of Mystery: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- China's Seeds of Growth:
- China's Three Primary Growth Drivers
- The Drivers of the Drivers
- The Supertrends
- The Business Supertrends:
- Value-Adding to Make Better Things, Innovating to Make Things Better
- Serving Me: Urbanizing and the Service Industry
- The Social Supertrends:
- Health, Education, and Leisure: Enjoying Life as a Market of One
- Text Me: A Boundaryless Society with Instant Networking
- The Wealth Supertrends:
- Affluencing: China's Accumulation of Wealth and Influence
- Red China Goes Green: Saving Energy, Reducing Pollution
- Become a Gloriously Rich Businessperson
Readership: Investors, marketers, businesspeople and general readers with an interest in China, its economy, environment and people.
- World Scientific Publishing Company, July 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: