Created especially for the Australian customer!
Getting your super working for you is easier than you think.
Does taking control of your superannuation seem far too complicated? Are you unsure how the latest super and tax rules, and changes to the Age Pension, will affect you? Don't worry! Superannuation For Dummies, 2nd Edition, explains all the issues in plain English, providing super-boosting strategies and practical examples to help you make the most of your super and retirement.
Discover how to:
- Work out how much money is enough
- Increase your contributions and your fund balance
- Plan for a tax-free retirement
- Choose a superannuation fund
- Set up a DIY super fund
- Make the most of the Age Pension and other concessions
- Wiley, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: