Style on a Shoestring: Develop Your Cents of Style and Look Like a Million without Spending a Fortune
by Andy Paige
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Bag the bargains and glam it up--go from frumpy to fabulous style without wounding your wallet!
Everyone knows a woman who turns heads with her captivating style. Her clothes fit her body perfectly, her use of color is compelling, her shoes are to die for, and her accessories make her whole outfit pop with panache. Is she a fashion-industry insider? A millionaire? If she's smart, chances are she's a value vixen who's learned which styles best fit her figure, how to navigate the sales rack, and how to put together a look that's fashionably fabulous. With Style on a Shoestring as your guide, you willl learn how to have a great "cents of style"-without breaking the bank. This book teaches you the skills to give yourself a complete makeover, including:
- How to make a $5 thrift-store find look like a $500 designer deal
- Getting wardrobe wreckers out of your closet and reworking the frocks you already have
- Finding the right denim, bra, tops-even the dreaded bathing suit--for your body
- What time, day, and month to pounce on the best bargains
- Which colors minimize figure flaws and showcase the good stuff
- Mcgraw-hill, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: