Structured Relapse Prevention
An Outpatient Counselling Approach
- List Price$26.99
- Your price$21.59
Save $5.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 11600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Structured Relapse Prevention provides the substance use treatment field with an effective program for clients seeking to maintain change and avoid relapse. Completely revised, expanded and redesigned, this edition features session-by-session guides, clinical tools and a comprehensive set of coping skills exercises for use with clients.
Structured Relapse Prevention (SRP) is a brief, cognitive behavioural, manual-based counselling approach that is used in a variety of settings. SRP is designed for people with moderate to severe substance dependence, and is typically delivered in eight to 12 group or individual counselling sessions.
- a section presenting an extensive treatment protocol and tools for treating clients with concurrent substance use and mental health problems
- clinical tools to offer SRP to both group and individual clients
- sections on assessment, motivational enhancement and individualized treatment planning, to help prepare clients for treatment
- screening and assessment tools, homework assignments and therapist checklists, to engage and motivate clients who are ambivalent about changing their substance use
- sections on initiating and maintaining change, accompanied by a comprehensive selection of coping skills exercises that can be assigned as homework or discussed during treatment sessions
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health, March 2006
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: