Structural Equation Modeling With EQS
Basic Concepts, Applications, and Programming, Second Edition
- List Price$59.95
- Your price$53.99
Save $5.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 24800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Readers who want a less mathematical alternative to the EQS manual will find exactly what they're looking for in this practical text. Written specifically for those with little to no knowledge of structural equation modeling (SEM) or EQS, the author's goal is to provide a non-mathematical introduction to the basic concepts of SEM by applying these principles to EQS, Version 6.1. The book clearly demonstrates a wide variety of SEM/EQS applications that include confirmatory factor analytic and full latent variable models.
Written in a "user-friendly" style, the author "walks" the reader through the varied steps involved in the process of testing SEM models: model specification and estimation, assessment of model fit, EQS output, and interpretation of findings. Each of the book's applications is accompanied by: a statement of the hypothesis being tested, a schematic representation of the model, explanations of the EQS input and output files, tips on how to use the pull-down menus, and the data file upon which the application is based. The book carefully works through applications starting with relatively simple single group analyses, through to more advanced applications, such as a multi-group, latent growth curve, and multilevel modeling.
The new edition features:
- many new applications that include a latent growth curve model, a multilevel model, a second-order model based on categorical data, a missing data multigroup model based on the EM algorithm, and the testing for latent mean differences related to a higher-order model;
- a CD enclosed with the book that includes all application data;
- vignettes illustrating procedural and/or data management tasks; and
- description of how to build models both interactively using the BUILD-EQ interface and graphically using the EQS Diagrammer.
- Taylor and Francis, April 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: