Strategic Public Relations Management
Planning and Managing Effective Communication Campaigns
- List Price$78.95
- Your price$71.09
Save $7.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 32400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Strategic Public Relations Management features an applied approach to evidence-based, strategic public relations management. It emphasizes understanding audiences through research and demonstrates success through quantitative evaluation methods. The volume presents a scientific approach that helps future and current practitioners understand and communicate the value of public relations to others, using performance metrics to demonstrate return on investment.
New to the third edition:
- New examples on the effective use of digital communication and online research tools;
- Updated guidance on researching using digital tools and social media;
- New examples that provide a more accessible pathway to real-world application.
In addition to these new features, the book covers:
- Creating a framework for planning;
- Up-to-date research tools and how to develop a research plan;
- Gathering useful data for strategic guidance;
- Real-world examples that provide readers with realistic cases and situations;
- Applying theory to professional practice.
The book's accessibility will be welcomed by instructors and students with definitions of terms, a how-to approach, and an accessible style of writing throughout.
- Taylor and Francis, February 2015
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: