Storey's Guide to Raising Dairy Goats, 4th Edition
Breeds, Care, Dairying, Marketing
- List Price$17.95
- Your price$14.39
Save $3.56 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 8000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With minimal space and housing needs, dairy goats are a practical choice for the small or backyard dairy farmer. Dairy goats require a smaller investment than Cows and produce easily digested milk that is much in demand for making yogurt, cheese, and other dairy products.
The revised and updated fourth edition includes:
- Updated information on disease diagnosis and treatment
- Tips on choosing pygmy breeds
- Expanded coverage of breeding, kidding, and raising kids
- More information on milking, dairying, and cheesemaking
- Expanded resource section
"This book will give answers and help novice goat owners get started. It can also be used by established goat owners wanting a reference in an easy-to-read format." -- John D. Howland, American Goat Society, Inc.
- Storey Publishing, LLC, December 2010
Storey Publishing, LLC
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: