Statistics in Psychology Using R and SPSS
Statistics in Psychology covers all statistical methods needed in education and research in psychology. This book looks at research questions when planning data sampling, that is to design the intended study and to calculate the sample sizes in advance. In other words, no analysis applies if the minimum size is not determined in order to fulfil certain precision requirements.
The book looks at the process of empirical research into the following seven stages:
- Formulation of the problem
- Stipulation of the precision requirements
- Selecting the statistical model for the planning and analysis
- The (optimal) design of the experiment or survey
- Performing the experiment or the survey
- Statistical analysis of the observed results
- Interpretation of the results.
- Wiley, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: